Next Select Board Meeting - April 19, 2022 @ 5:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend and participate in our open and public meetings. The agenda for each meeting is posted 48 business hours prior to the scheduled meeting time and can be accessed through the Select Board’s webpage.
Attend in-person at the Town Office Annex, Large Meeting Room. Join the meeting on-line or participate by phone by dialing 1-508-945-4410 and entering Conference ID 134 208 476#.
April 12, 2022
II. Public Announcements and Agenda Item Requests
III. New Business
A. Public Hearings
1. Consider Application to Transfer Annual All Alcohol Innholder License from 512 Main Street, Inc. d/b/a The Wayside Inn, Shane Coughlin, Manager to TPG Chatham Beverage LLC d/b/a The Chatham Wayside Inn, Jillian F. Kelley, Manager, 512 Main Street, Chatham
B. Public Comments on Business Agenda
C. Business Agenda (Board Discussion Items)
1. Arbor Day Proclamation; Friends of Trees (Dann Jung)
2. Town Landing Special Use Permit; Atlantic White Shark Conservancy (Cynthia Wigren)
3. Mobile Food Vending Regulations; First Read
4. Chatham/Orleans Nauset Beach Agreement – Review
5. PFAS Source Investigation – Update
6. Consider Approval and Release of Executive Session Minutes
a. Property Acquisition – Veterans of Foreign Wars Post, 150 George Ryder Road (April 22, 2019; May 6, 2019)Property Acquisition – Chatham Pier Fish Market/Baler Property (November 5, 2018; March 18, 2019)
b. Property Acquisition – Land Bank - Goose Pond Road (January 28, 2019)
c. Property Acquisition – 7 Champlain Road (December 10, 2018)
d. Property Acquisition – 365 Main Street (August 3, 2016)
e. Litigation – Beatty, et all v. Town of Chatham [Re-consideration of the 1997 Taking of Stage Harbor Road, Battlefield Road, Cedar Street, Champlain Road, Port Fortune Lane, Sears Road, and Stage Neck Road /ATM vote of 2019] (January 7, 2019)
f. Litigation – Eversource; Use of Herbicides (September 12, 2017)
g. Litigation – Schewe (December 16, 2014)
7. Committee Appointments; Cultural Council, Summer Residents Advisory Committee
IV. Executive Session - MGL Chapter 30A, §21 #3
To discuss strategy regarding to pending litigation (Sciaba Construction Fish Pier Contract Claims) and the Chair declares that an Open Meeting would be detrimental to the litigating position of the public body.