Next Select Board Meeting - Virtual Participation Only
All are welcome to attend and participate in our open and public meetings. The agenda for each meeting is posted 48 business hours prior to the scheduled meeting time and can be accessed through the Select Board’s webpage.
Join the meeting on-line or participate by phone by dialing 1-508-945-4410 and entering Conference ID 134 208 476#.
Interview with Attorney David Mackey, Anderson & Kreiger, LLP
February 15, 2022
II. Public Announcements and Agenda Item Requests
III. New Business
A. Eversource Update on Blizzard-Kenan; Ronit Goldstein/Eversource, Community Relations and Economic Development [Public comments will be accepted on this item].
B. Public Comments on Business Agenda
C. Business Agenda (Board Discussion Items)
a. FY2023 Budget Review/2022 Annual Town Meeting Articles Review
i. Finance Committee FY2023 Preliminary Report (Florence Seldin, Vice Chair, Finance Committee)
ii. Town Department FY2023 Budget Presentation – General Government, Chamber of Commerce, Human Services (including Libraries)
iii. 2022 Annual Town Meeting Articles Review:
1. Charter Revisions (John Kaar, Chair, Charter Review Committee)
2. Fix Salaries - Elected Officials
3. Wood Waste Reclamation Facility Enterprise Fund
4. OPEB Trust Fund Appropriation (Transfer from Overlay Surplus)
5. General Bylaw Amendment – Polystyrene and Expanded Polystyrene Foam – Floats [Styrofoam floats/debris from deterioration (S. Nickerson, 11/7/19 agenda request]
6. Refile Home Rule Petition for Prevailing Wages Exemption
7. Citizen Petition – Land Acquisition; 776 Main Street and 70 Depot Road- Purchase Gift or Take by Eminent Domain (Peter Farber, Petitioner)