Next Select Board Meeting - June 21, 2022 @ 5:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend and participate in our open and public meetings. The agenda for each meeting is posted 48 business hours prior to the scheduled meeting time and can be accessed through the Select Board’s webpage.
Attend in-person at the Town Office Annex, Large Meeting Room. Join the meeting on-line or participate by phone by dialing 1-508-945-4410 and entering Conference ID 203 386 491#.
June 14, 2022
II. Public Announcements and Agenda Item Requests
III. New Business
A. Drinking Water Update; Review of Water Conservation Measures as voted on May 10, 2022 (Tom Barr, Weston & Sampson Project Manager for Water and Sewer)
B. Public Comments on Business Agenda
C. Business Agenda (Board Discussion Items)
1. Consider Common Victualler Application; Chatham Boy Scout Troop 71
2. Consider Request for Outdoor Sale of Goods/Sales on Town Property; Art in the Park raffle ticket sales; Chatham Chamber of Commerce and Merchants Association (Mary Cavanaugh)
3. Special One Day Alcohol Permits;
i. Monomoy Community Services; The Loop, 193 Main Street, June 24, 2022, 5:30 p.m – 7:00 p.m
ii. Monomoy Community Services; Back 2 Summer Hangar Dance, Chatham Municipal Airport, July 1, 2022, 7:00 p.m – 10:00 p.m.
4. Special One Day Entertainment Permit; Monomoy Community Services; Back 2 Summer Hangar Dance, Chatham Municipal Airport, July 1, 2022, 7:00 p.m – 10:00 p.m.
5. Comment Letter – MA Department of Environmental Protection – Changes to the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Priority Ranking System for Water Quality Projects (Dr. Robert Duncanson)
6. FY2023 Orleans Day Adult Program – Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Town of Orleans (Jill Goldsmith, Town Manager)
7. Parking Solutions Working Group Initial Report and Recommendation (Katie Donovan, Director of Community Development)
8. Options for (Property Tax) Relief to Year-Round Property Owners, Abatements [Requested by Chair Dykens] (Finance Director Alix Heilala)
9. Committee Appointments/Reappointments